This award was like a bolt from the blue !
Thanks a lot Vanessa of wanderlustplusone for this recognition.
Vanessa has a nice flow of thoughts & puts things across very clearly. It is a pleasure reading her posts especially the ones about Japan. Even though I have been living here for quite some time I am in awe at the number of places she & her family have visited. I guess even the locals out her have not visited the places she has.
I will also be recommending others for the next round of the awards as below, and the rules for them accepting the award are as follows:
- Give thanks to the person who had nominated you and a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Briefly tell how you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you have nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
How did I start blogging :
Well, after the Rio Olympics focus shifted to the next venue – Tokyo. Many are skeptical about travelling to this part of the world due to a lot of reasons. So, I started sharing my experiences to help others get a better perspective of what life has to offer here in Tokyo. I hope by providing my insight, everyone can have an enjoyable, affordable & worthwhile trip.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers :
1. Consistency should be your mantra.
2. Adii Pienaar, founder of PublicBeta said ~ write for yourself first & foremost. Ignore the fact that anyone else will read what you write; just focus on your thoughts, ideas, opinions and figure out how to put those into words. Write it and they will come.
I nominate the following bloggers for the award:
All of the above bloggers have inspired me to write and post. They have great content on a wide range of topics & tips from Fashion, Photography to Travel and more. I encourage you to give them a look up and enjoy them as much as I do.